- I will be calling to check in on you each Tuesday in addition to my emails.
- Work packets are still coming every Monday at 11:30 a.m. and will be there until noon Friday at school.
- Don't forget to check out Reading Eggs/Math Seeds, ERS portal, and other resources online-see my resources tab.
- You are now able to take an AR quiz from home-go to students, Accelerated Reader: Home Connect
- Yearbooks are available for sale.
I know these are challenging times and I am sure you are doing your best. In my opinion the most important thing you can do for your first grader is to listen to them read aloud. You can also have them do the work packets. Additionally, learning can take place in many ways. Playing board games teaches your child some valuable math and reading skills. Art projects and science projects (STEM) teach the creative thinking skills. P.E. actvities are also important in development. Know that I am here to support you in any way that I can. Feel free to email me with any questions.
Remember that all work is recommended but not required.